segunda-feira, julho 04, 2016

Illustrations by Hallie Elizabeth Hallie Elizabeth (featured... crss

Standard




















Illustrations by Hallie Elizabeth

Hallie Elizabeth (featured previously) is a self-taught artist from Central Coast, California, USA.

My inspiration comes from my emotions, my life experiences and my Sicilian, Irish and Native American background. Come to think of it, I really admire all cultures and all ways of life. The world has so much beauty to offer. I suppose I take the painful experiences I have been through and then meld them with the beauty I know exists out in the world, and that’s how my pieces come to be.

Follow her on Tumblr and Facebook.


Like what you see? Follow Cross Connect for the gorgeous art!

posted by turecepcja via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário