sexta-feira, maio 29, 2015

Hi all,I’m traveling to Europe (for six weeks) in less than 20...

Standard


Hi all,

I’m traveling to Europe (for six weeks) in less than 20 days; this trip will become the basis of my thesis for next semester. I need some help! Unfortunately, I still need a chunk of money to get there. I’m selling things, doing odd jobs, tutoring, and trying to pick up temp jobs to help fund my trip. 

Even if it’s only one dollar, if you could help out in any way, I’d appreciate it. There are rewards at each level if you donate, but by no means do you have to donate the set amounts. If not, a kind reblog would be lovely~ If you have any questions, please let me know. There’s more information in the donation link here.

Thanks so much!

via @notiun

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário