segunda-feira, dezembro 19, 2016

Drawings by David SmithDavid Smith a.k.a. napoleoman is an... crss

Standard




















Drawings by David Smith

David Smith a.k.a. napoleoman is an artist from Orlando, Florida.

The art I create focuses on the body, but for no reason save that the struggle to understand the subtleties of the human form is enough of a muse for me, and the art created is hopefully enough of an interest to the observer. I also attempt to display the body as it really is, and not our ideal image of it. Similarly, this site is dedicated to displaying my portfolio as it really is, and not as I would ideally have it. The good and the bad are present for all to see. 


Like what you see? Follow Cross Connect for the gorgeous art!

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário