terça-feira, novembro 01, 2016

I was approached by Aberlour Scotch Whisky to be a “brand...

Standard


I was approached by Aberlour Scotch Whisky to be a “brand ambassador” for lack of a better term. Basically they put me on contract for 5 months, sent me a case of product and said “Here, share this with your friends and introduce it to only good people”. Obviously any time you get something tangible for *nothing, that’s great - but when it’s really good whisky… well… I mean, that’s awesome. In any event - I’ll be posting some of my final photos for the project here along with BTS on how I do “product photography”.


To follow along you can see it as it happens on my Instagram, and here’s a link to Aberlour’s Instagram Page. To get an idea of what Aberlour is all about here’s a great site that has a review and tasting notes about the scotch. And finally here’s Aberlour’s Website

Now… it should go without saying, but unfortunately I feel the need to say it - Please, drink responsibly and only if you’re of legal age to do so. NEVER get behind the wheel after drinking. 

*by nothing I mean, I’m obviously putting my work and effort into it, but when a brand approaches me and gives me complete creative control with my content I really feel like I flourish. It’s so much more fun when the only box is my own creativity.*

by @nickgerber

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário