sábado, novembro 05, 2016

FFO Art: Disecting the Feminine The mysterious Russian... crss

Standard




















FFO Art: Disecting the Feminine

The mysterious Russian illustrator & collage artist, known only as FFO Art, plays mad med student slicing & stitching idealized, retro pin-up images of women, peeling back their skin to reveal the anatomical details beneath. This shockingly graphic style reminds me of Nychos or Shintaro Kago, but unlike the pop virtuosity or absurdity of those artists, FFO seems to prod the viewer to question how women are presented in art & how we digest those images. >> Tumblr | Society6

“I don’t provide any personal information or bio, I just think it’s needless & my work can tell a lot more about me.”

Follow Cross Connect on Facebook || Twitter || Instagram

Selected by Yellowmenace

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário