sábado, novembro 05, 2016

Digital Art & Design from Bill Elis ( aka Billy... crss

Standard




















Digital Art & Design from Bill Elis ( aka Billy Bogiatzoglou )

Billelis Is a nickname given to me by my parents in my teenage years of graffitiing and getting into artistic mischief. My full name is Billy Bogiatzoglou and I am a Digital Artist, Illustrator and Art Director currently residing in the UK. Graduated from the University Of Plymouth with a degree in Digital Art and Technology.
I have spent countless hours experimenting, learning and expanding my Digital skill set in order to create a personal style that can be best described as a colourful graphical explosion. Equipped with an overactive imagination, my sketchbook and my beloved Wacom tablet I aim to be a distinct source of creativity. Working for Bolder Creative http://ift.tt/1MI13OQ
billelis@yahoo.com

Facebook

Tumblr


More unique art on Cross Connect Magazine:

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook

Posted by Andrew

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário