segunda-feira, outubro 24, 2016

Fueled by nature: Jason LimbergJason Limberg is a draftsman that... crss

Standard




















Fueled by nature: Jason Limberg

Jason Limberg is a draftsman that lives near Milwaukee, WI. As an artist he is focused on drawing, working primarily in pen & ink.

Living in the woods of the Upper Peninsula I am surrounded by an abundance of wildlife and scenery.Fascinated by these settings, I aim to capture the mysterious and beautiful quality of the natural world. Much of my focus lies in translating the intricate details and subtleties of the environment, and combining it with elements of my imagination. This is the foundation of my work.

Follow his work on Instagram and Tumblr: @jasonlimberg


Want to keep up with art?  Check out our Twitter feed.

posted by tu recepcja via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário