quarta-feira, outubro 19, 2016

Controlled Chaos in Painting of Chrissy Angliker Chrissy... crss

Standard




















Controlled Chaos in Painting of Chrissy Angliker

Chrissy Angliker is a Brooklyn based Swiss Artist. Aged sixteen, after years of study under the Russian artist Juri Borodachev, she moved to the USA.. There she studied Fine Art at the Walnut Hill School and eventually received a degree in Industrial Design from the Pratt Institute.

I started painting seriously when I was 13, then I studied design in school and began designing professionally. When it got to the point where I was successful enough to live off of my designs, I started to realize something was missing — and I knew it was painting. So, I quit my job, started painting again for the first time in six years, and started to figure out how to slowly change my life so that could be my focus. I just realized this is what I loved and it might not be the most rational way of living, but it was an undeniable thing.  via

Follow her on Tumblr and Instagram.


View similar posts  | selected by Margaret via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário