sexta-feira, setembro 30, 2016

The Creation of New Artwork Everydayfor Nearly 10 Years by Mike... crss

Standard














The Creation of New Artwork Everydayfor Nearly 10 Years by Mike Winkelmann

For 3,424 consecutive days-which comes out to 9 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days-Mike Winkelmann, aka @beeple, has been creating pieces of art that he refers to as “everydays.” Each piece of art is created, from start to finish, in just a day. That’s it. A day. Not only am I impressed with the quality, the different types of art, and the subjects, but the fact that he has created a piece of art everyday for 9 and a half years is absolutely amazing. I’m blown away by that. I struggle getting out of bed and making myself breakfast each morning, and this dude is pumping out pieces of art for nearly 10 years straight. Unreal. I tip my cap to the creativity, determination, and drive of Winkelmann. 

Make sure you follow him on here @beeple, as well as on Instagram and Twitter

Follow Cross Connect on Facebook || Twitter || Instagram

Posted by Dan Donnarumma

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário