terça-feira, julho 05, 2016

Illustrations by Delphine Labedan Delphine Labedan is an... crss

Standard




















Illustrations by Delphine Labedan

Delphine Labedan is an illustrator from Girona, Spain. Currently, she working as director and professor of drawing at the School of Fine Arts (EMBA) in Vila de Salt, since 2006.

I prefer large formats (canvas or wood) and diverse techniques such as coal, pastel, collage, ink, watercolor, and oil, which I enjoy in creating mixed media works. However, my impulsive temperament collided with the wait and patience needed for most of these techniques, so I currently work mostly with ink pens, watercolor and India ink. As a result, I have achieved a fresh and direct approach, and speed and immediacy of execution have become features of my recent work.

Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.


Want to keep up with art?  Check out our Twitter feed.

posted by turecepcja

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário