sexta-feira, julho 08, 2016

Cinemagraphs: gallery of living movie stills. by Tech Noir1.... crss

Standard










Cinemagraphs: gallery of living movie stills. by Tech Noir

1. ‘Well, the world doesn’t give a shit what I have to say. I’m not necessary. Had. I’m so insignificant I can’t even kill myself.’
Sideways (2004)

2. ‘You can settle for a less than ordinary life, or do you feel like you were meant for something better?’
Star Trek (2009)

3. ‘I decided to soften the blow with some light arson.’
Submarine (2010)

4. ’…Shoop shooop ba-doop, shoop ba-doop…’Deadpool (2016)

5. ‘So you play the cello?… Yes. … I play an instrument as well.’Delicatessen (1991)

Living Stills


More unique art: Instagram || Twitter || Facebook

Posted by Andrew

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário