terça-feira, abril 12, 2016

Illustrations by Carolina Rodriguez FuenmayorCarolina Rodriguez... crss

Standard




















Illustrations by Carolina Rodriguez Fuenmayor

Carolina Rodriguez Fuenmayor is a freelance illustrator, based in Bogota, Colombia.  

For years I’ve tried to take advantage of all media and visual resources that I could to develop images; from pencil and paper to digital painting.
I like to build bridges between alternate universes and reality, creating forms of life capable to live in fantasy and illusion.
I like to play with color and all its possibilities and I like to think I have a closeness with the ocean and that I can’t leave it behind in my images. I believe that space it’s another form of underwater love.

Check out also her Behance


View similar posts  | selected by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário