segunda-feira, fevereiro 01, 2016

crossconnectmag: This week’s featured curator: The Chromatic... crss

Standard














crossconnectmag:

This week’s featured curator: The Chromatic Watch

Russ Mills aka Byroglyphics is one of my favorite artists around today. His work has a barely restrained, vibrating energy in search of peace, made all the more impactful with his toned down colors. In his own words:

Fear and isolation are constant features in my work, without producing literal translations of this many of the subjects featured in the pieces are singular and often have an empty expression. I think my fears and neuroses govern my behavior a lot more than many people would allow, my subconscious is never too far from the surface and that cannot help but seep into the work.

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário