quinta-feira, janeiro 28, 2016

Beautiful Cinemagraphs from Living Stills Floris Kloet is a 32... crss

Standard


















Beautiful Cinemagraphs from Living Stills 

Floris Kloet is a 32 year old GIF artist from The Netherlands. By day he’s a project leader at a Dutch media company. By night he makes these Wonderful Cinemagraphs.

‘Everything is beautiful. You only have to take an interest in things to see their beauty’ 

I have always noticed the little things, subtle moments or little details that shape memories and are always beautiful. That perfect moment just before the sun sets, when a cat makes eye contact or when I’m standing in the forest and everything feels perfect. For me, these are moments when I make a connection to the universe, when time doesn’t seem to exist anymore and all my thoughts disappear and I just am. My goal is to try and capture these perfect moments in cinemagraphs.

Floris has another tumblr with cinemagraphs from films called Tech Noir

Instagram


Check out our Twitter    Posted by Andrew

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário