domingo, outubro 18, 2015

The Brilliant Photomanipulation and Animation Skills of George... crss

Standard
















The Brilliant Photomanipulation and Animation Skills of George Redhawk aka DarkAngelOne, Unbelievable Skill as he is also legally Blind

Despite being legally blind, artist George Redhawk created this stunning series of gifs using photo manipulation in order to show how he sees with his damaged sight. The World Through My Eyes gives us a a small glimpse into an otherwise inaccessible perspective. “To create most of my .gifs, I am using a photo morphing software which I have been experimenting with and perfecting over several years. Morphing software is designed to morph one photo to another photo, but a long time ago, I discovered that if I morph a photo to the exact same photo, I could get some pretty amazing movement out of it. Following the loss of most of my vision, I began to explore this medium as a means to express the world through my damaged sight. My art is designed with the idea to challenge and in some cases, disturb the visual sense of ‘order’, very much in the same way that my vision has become a constant challenge to me. It is also for this reason I refer to my work as, The World Through My Eyes.”  Txt Via


More Art on our Facebook      Posted by Andrew

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário