segunda-feira, dezembro 05, 2016

Surreal Paintings by Victor GrassoVictor Grasso is self-taught... crss

Standard




















Surreal Paintings by Victor Grasso

Victor Grasso is self-taught Jersey Shore artist, who grew up in Sea Isle and the sea has been one of the biggest influences in his work. Grasso describes his work as “a convergence of photo realism and twisted inspiration”.

My technique is pretty traditional when it comes to the painting process. The paint is on the palate and the brush is in my hand and I just go for it. I usually block in my composition with raw umber, then mix my pallet of color and apply and blend. Designing a painting is where a lot of the hard work comes into play…

 For more check out his SaatchiArt portfolio and follow him on Facebook.


If you aren’t following Cross Connect, you’re missing out.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário