terça-feira, setembro 08, 2015

Tiny Paintings by Karen Libecap Artist Karen Libecap... crss

Standard


















Tiny Paintings by Karen Libecap

Artist Karen Libecap demonstrates that tiny paintings can house some pretty big ideas. Using a precise set of tools and a steady hand, the painter illustrates subjects that are impressively detailed.

It is always a challenge to recreate the detail I see into such a tiny space. I will use watercolor, gouache, colored pencils, and even oils to achieve the look I need. I have always been fascinated with miniatures and every one I do is a challenge. It allows me the opportunity to get as realistic as I possibly can and complete in a limited time frame with very random subjects that works with my attention deficit personality

For more check out her Facebook and Instagram.


Our archives is the treasure chest. Just open it and you’ll see.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário