quinta-feira, agosto 27, 2015

The Dog Lover Amongst UsAlicja Zmysłowska is a dog-loving... crss

Standard










The Dog Lover Amongst Us

Alicja Zmysłowska is a dog-loving photographer based in Poland. Her photographic endeavors capture the raw and witty aspects of the individual canine, framing them in a manner that communicates the sentiment felt by the photographer during the shoot.

Alicja says: “The most important thing, at what I am doing, is the opportunity to link two of my beloved passions – dogs and photography. Apart from communing with the wonderful creatures, which dogs are, and spending my leisure in this way, I love the fact – that I can put them in my own, self-created world. The crucial thing is, that I do not want to depict the reality – but I mean to disconnect from it. I want to show something, which nobody else can normally see. Mainly, I am inspired by the dogs being photographed. Each dog is a unique one, unrepeatable, and this is what I try to catch. The venues, where the sessions take place, are also important. I always endeavour to select something extraordinary, astonishing – needless to say a magical atmosphere. When the conditions are appropriate, the ideas for shots come themselves.”

Discover hundreds of talented artists in our photography archive. /Chaz Mc.

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário