quarta-feira, julho 29, 2015

Mechanical designs by Gareth FowlerI am adept with the Adobe... crss

Standard
















Mechanical designs by Gareth Fowler

I am adept with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and familiar with After Effects, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Recently I’ve been working with Maxon Cinema 4D and have some background using Autodesk 3D Studio for the purposes of modelling and animation. I am also familiar with SketchUp for rapid and accurate prototyping and design of physical locations and spaces. In addition to my software capabilities I also possess a handful of traditional creative skills, such as illustration, painting, and printmaking which allows me to achieve an increased variety of visual styles and effects as required.  

 Folow him on Tumblr.

Submit your work and take a moment to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário