sexta-feira, julho 03, 2015

Artist on Tumblr - @Adriana DallavalleAdriana Dallavalle was... crss

Standard


















Artist on Tumblr - @Adriana Dallavalle

Adriana Dallavalle was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro in a family of artists, mostly painters and illustrators, currently based in London, UK.

A rebellious youth and an education in an all-girls Catholic school led to my early work being very dark. It was well received in galleries in Rio and I decided to move to London -  this had been my dream and inspiration for many years. The move to London resulted in a significant change in my artistic expression. I have been hugely influenced by the richness and diversity of British and European culture.  Fascination with the monarchy in particular brought the biggest shift to date in the subject and style of my work.  The painting of the Queen was my inaugural piece in the pop art genre. More recently my work has developed to incorporate certain key influences. A Brazilian heritage is evident in a vibrant use of colour. Love of iconic figures continues.

Her website: http://ift.tt/1KxtZIO

Keep an eye on our Facebook for updates.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário