quinta-feira, maio 28, 2015

Click here to support Help Me Travel to Europe by Yaminah Nzinga

Standard
Click here to support Help Me Travel to Europe by Yaminah Nzinga:

Hi all,

Yes, this is me! I’m traveling to Europe in less than 20 days, and I need some help!  Unfortunately, I still need a chunk of money to get there. I’m selling things, doing odd jobs, tutoring, and trying to pick up temp jobs to help fund my trip. There are rewards at each level if you donate, but by no means do you have to donate the set amounts. If you could help out in any way, I’d appreciate it. If not (I understand- times are hard and my parents/family are unable to help in any capacity), a kind reblog would be lovely~ If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks so much!

via @notiun

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário