quarta-feira, abril 29, 2015

SubmissionHi there, I am a 24-year old self-taught photographer... crss

Standard


Submission

Hi there,

I am a 24-year old self-taught photographer from the Netherlands and a severe film enthusiast. At the age of nine months my parents drove me through the outback of Australia, showered me under waterfalls and made me crawl away from crocodiles and scary spiders. A year ago I got the chance to drive down the same roads of Australia and New Zealand again, experiencing the stories my parents told me consciously. The photograph I added shows two of the Twelve Apostles, one of the moments of my travels. We wild camped close by to experience the Apostles during sunrise. We almost got caught, but the view in the morning made up for everything. You can find more of my photographs on my portfolio

http://ift.tt/1dsZF3O

) and my flickr page (

http://ift.tt/1JHnzXH

).


Hopefully they are able to stir up a tiny spark of excitement within the Cross Connect Magazine community! Best, Lisa Smit

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário