terça-feira, abril 28, 2015

Radiant, floral watercolour paintings by Marney Ward Canadian... crss

Standard


















Radiant, floral watercolour paintings by Marney Ward

Canadian artist - Marney Wardis an internationally recognized floral watercolour artist and art instructor. He paints large, glowing floral watercolours, seeking to capture the spirit of the flower in compositions ranging from delicately patterned impressions to bold back-lit close-ups.

I have always felt a deep spiritual connection with flowers. In my work, I seek to reveal not only the essence of the flowers I paint, but also my own spiritual interconnectedness with the natural world. For me, watercolour is the perfect medium, with its spontaneous flowing qualities and its clear, transparent colour. With watercolour, the light comes from within the painting, transformed by layers of pigment the way a flower transforms the light of the sun with layers of petals. I strive to infuse every painting with the tangible presence of light.

Follow her on Facebook.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home - run with us.

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário