quinta-feira, abril 16, 2015

Alejandro Pasquale , intimate drawings from Argentina Paula...

Standard








































Alejandro Pasquale , intimate drawings from Argentina


Paula writes – As I am traveling in the Southern Hemisphere in April, we’ll focus some blog posts on our artists who live around or below the equator. Our first comes from Argentina.

Paula writes – As I am traveling in the Southern Hemisphere in April, we’ll focus some blog posts on our artists who live around or below the equator. Our first comes from Argentina.


I feel that the fact of drawing is merely an instinctive reflection … maybe the consequence of a certain point of view of the world.


This action and form of language has been with me since childhood, exploring different ways to exhibit in two-dimensional form the facts and passages of my life.


I think the essence of drawing exists when creation flows freely as in a game. I try the game every step of creating my work, and this also shows in the final result.


Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário