terça-feira, janeiro 03, 2017

Graphic Design by Julian Ardila Julian Ardila is a Designer... crss

Standard




















Graphic Design by Julian Ardila

Julian Ardila is a Designer Director and Illustrator from Bogota, Colombia, currently based in Mexico City.

Since I was s child I started to illustrate cartoons and through the time I found in design and illustration a way tp express myself. I always try to tell short stories on each of my work or to have a character, a nice detail that connects with the person that is taking a look at it. The composition describes a little bit my job, I try that everything fits on the illustration. People that devil is on details that’s why I pay all my attention to them. I usually inspire on popular art, music and street stories.

Follow his work on Facebook and Instagram.


Receive art updates from our Twitter feed

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário