terça-feira, novembro 01, 2016

The Bears Social Media Team hired me to take a Bears helmet to...

Standard
















The Bears Social Media Team hired me to take a Bears helmet to various haunted spots around Chicago. First off - THAT’S AWESOME! A major sports team asked me to make content for their social feeds, which basically means I’m a member of their team now. Like… right? I think that’s what that means. 

Second, it was a PERFECT way to celebrate Halloween (aka my second favorite holiday). I went to 10 spots all over the Chicagoland area from cemeteries to sites of major tragedies (like the Eastland Disaster and the Iroquois Theater Fire), to places that are just supposed to have ghosts wandering around scaring the crap out of people. 

You can see everywhere we went over on the Bear’s Instagram Page

Thanks to the Bears for bringing me off the bench for this one, and if you guys need anything else - like… some fresh photos of players, or someone to report what it’s like to be a season ticket holder or whatever - consider this an open letter to tell you that I’m down. BEAR DOWN!

by @nickgerber

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário