domingo, novembro 20, 2016

Photography by Flora BorsiFlora Borsi (born in 1993) is a... crss

Standard




















Photography by Flora Borsi

Flora Borsi (born in 1993) is a popular artist from Budapest, Hungary. She is specialized in Digital Photography. Her aim is to visualize the physically impossible in the form of photo manipulations. She is an expert in this art.

The editor software is just a tool to complete my pictures, I want to make an image, which looks like a real, unedited photo.I would like to shock people or make them smile with some society critics. My goal is to inspire the viewer to think, to feel what I felt.

For more check out her website & Instagram


Become a treasure hunter. Check out our archive.

posted by tu recepcja

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário