sábado, novembro 12, 2016

Paintings by Trisha Thompson Adams Trisha Thompson Adams is a... crss

Standard




















Paintings by Trisha Thompson Adams

Trisha Thompson Adams is a young and very talented artist from Oklahoma City, OK.

I enjoy tiny paintings, anatomy, the universe, and folklore. I currently create oil paintings that blend together nature, anatomy, and galaxies inspired by symbols found in mythology.  

I’m inspired by things that are full of life and full of death. A large portion of my works focus on the harmony between humans/animals and nature, intertwining them with earthly elements. Life is cyclic which is why I love exploring anatomy, nature, and the universe in my paintings.

Her Instagram and Facebook


Receive art updates from our Twitter feed

posted by Margaret via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário