sábado, novembro 05, 2016

Drawings by Ritchelly OliveiraRitchelly Oliveira is a... crss

Standard




















Drawings by Ritchelly Oliveira

Ritchelly Oliveira is a 22-year-old illustrator from Brazil.

Over the years, drawing has become an extension of myself. There are people who keep feelings in memory. For me, drawing allows me to channel emotions into the paper. So it is very important for me, not just as an artist, but as a person.

During my artistic path, I always showed my anguish, my losses, and how it led to the construction of my process as a portraitist. My affective experiences from an early age had the power to influence me in my emotional growth, creating organically what I consider my art. From that, I felt the need to expand that line so universal that is love. via

Buy prints in artist Society6 shop and follow him on Instagram or Pinterest.


Facebook - are sure to find something for everyone!

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário