sábado, maio 07, 2016

Street Artist: DeihDeih hails from Valencia where he is... crss

Standard




















Street Artist: Deih

Deih hails from Valencia where he is something of a legend, apart from murals he is big time player in the comic and animation world and makes some very amazing work. He keeps his Instagram regularly updated (here).

I’ve been painting graffiti since 1993, and I still love it. I draw, I breathe. Recently, I’ve been developing a project called “The Insider,” which is part of an introspective investigation of my feelings and life. I draw my inner life as I consider my relationships with others and myself. Thus, I understand science-fiction representational codes as a way to achieve (to construct) a personal truth.   


Enjoy past street art features I Posted by Margaret via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário