segunda-feira, maio 09, 2016

crossconnectmag: JOSE LUIS MUNOZ  Born in Córdoba (Spain) in... crss

Standard




















crossconnectmag:

JOSE LUIS MUNOZ 

Born in Córdoba (Spain) in 1969. Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Seville in 1993.

I fully dedicated to artistic creation, primarily painting and engraving.

My biggest influences are the symbolism and Renaissance painting, but both aesthetically and conceptually amuses me merge with the comic and film both make me enjoy. In the compositions I seek an update on universal symbols of mythology or classical literature, from my contemporary vision.

As for the way I like to look much the development of the work, giving the highest priority to the composition. Technically delivery of a detailed drawing which will gradually adding color based glazes, tempera and acrylic first and then oil with alkídica resin. While I like the detail, I seek not photorealism, I prefer painting painting look, so I usually put my characters on flat bottoms with symbolic elements drawn and written or gold leaf. Thanks Arteehee

Posted by &&&

Try our Facebook

Support the Blog Here

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário