segunda-feira, fevereiro 15, 2016

Illustrations and Animations by Oamul LuI am an illustrator... crss

Standard




















Illustrations and Animations by Oamul Lu

I am an illustrator living in Xiamen, China.I currently work in an Internet company and am responsible for building 3D animation for them. However in my spare time, I keep drawing, creating gifs, and making toy models. I created my first picture book  "Found A Star" last year. It’s about good news and great stories, because I want to share with everyone what I’ve seen, heard and experienced in daily life and hope the readers can find their own wonderful life.

When I went to university though, I chose Interior Design. Although interior design is very different from what I create now, it still has a big influence in my work. After I graduated, I learnt 3D animation in a computer game company. Those experiences were crucial in influencing my work today. 

Follow him on Tumblr.


If you aren’t following Cross Connect, you’re missing out.

posted by Margaret via

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário