quarta-feira, julho 01, 2015

Visual Art by Eduardo Rodriguez Calzado Eduardo Rodriguez... crss

Standard
















Visual Art by Eduardo Rodriguez Calzado

Eduardo Rodriguez Calzado (previously) born1976 inTorreon, Coahuila, Mexico is a fine art painter working mostly on oil paintings.  

I am an artist obsessed with detail, expressing emotions through the fragmentation of color, capturing a great light in my artwork. In most of my paintings I represent the human form or some sort of human element and our connection to another plane of consciousness . In my process of painting, I sometimes have a very clear image of what I want to represent, they are images that pop into my head, and that is what I put down on canvas. At other times I just work from a feeling and start putting forms and colors down and later I look at it and find the story I want to tell. 

Art not only for connoisseurs. Posted by Margaret  

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário