domingo, maio 17, 2015

Noah Bradley is a 26 year old artist from the United States.He... crss

Standard




















Noah Bradley is a 26 year old artist from the United States.

He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, but his creativity has been a life-long pursuit.

“I started seriously pursuing art when I was 18, though I had always been busy making things as a kid… It’s varied from programming to carpentry, but I’ve always loved taking bare materials and making something out of them.

[I’m inspired by] the freedom to create whatever I can imagine. It’s my small way of playing God.” 


Like what you see? Come discover Cross Connect to see more beautiful art like this!

*Featured by Ali

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário