sábado, abril 25, 2015

Antoine Renault is a self-taught artist from Paris, France. I... crss

Standard
















Antoine Renault is a self-taught artist from Paris, France.

I started to paint by chance on a summer day. Since then, I never stopped painting the feelings of that same day: simple instants of happiness and freedom close to the sea. My favorite ingredients? Transparency and reflection. Sprinkle with a pinch of sexiness. Bake under the summer sun. Serve on the ocean side. 
I was a passionate photographer before becoming a painter, which of course does influence the way I choose to compose and frame my paintings. I always start from photos, and then “arrange” the reality in a way that best fits my mood and my very simple color palette (I work exclusively with always the same four colors now).

For more check out his Saatchi Art profile.

Spice up your timeline by following us on Facebook!

posted by Margaret.

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário