terça-feira, novembro 18, 2014

Mount Hood. On the day I was supposed to leave the Pacific...

Standard




























Mount Hood. On the day I was supposed to leave the Pacific Northwest my flight wasn’t until 3pm so I decided to wake up early and take on a trip to Mount Hood. Of course it was the day that it decided to snow, sleet, icy rain, wintery mix, etc. I got to the first area to “chain up the tires” and stopped about 30 feet past where I intended to - I wasn’t about to go off a mountain or anything, but sliding into a semi wasn’t out of the question and decided not to chance it. Of course I probably would have gone further if I had a friend to egg me on, but I feel pretty good about turning around when I did and coming back with tire chains and a more intense desire to get out there.


by @nickgerber

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário