quarta-feira, julho 15, 2015

Thomas Scholes is a 30 year old artist from the United... crss

Standard




















Thomas Scholes is a 30 year old artist from the United States. 

He was inspired to start making concept art in his youth, after being encouraged by his parents and artist grandfather.

“…I’ve just pursued whatever makes me happy and excited and so far art has presented endless avenues to explore… if well respected, [art can] provide endless opportunity for progression. I’m happiest when I’m learning and there is always something new to learn with art. Perhaps best of all, in using art as a lens, I can better understand and communicate this and my other interests.”

You can support Thomas’s art by checking out his website and following him on Twitter.


Like what you see? Follow Cross Connect for more gorgeous art like this!

*Featured by Ali

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário