segunda-feira, julho 27, 2015

Minimal blue photos by Mu(rielle) Etc… Mu (short for Murielle)... crss

Standard




















Minimal blue photos by Mu(rielle) Etc…

Mu (short for Murielle) is an designer and photographer from Brittany (France).

Blue like the sky or like the sea that I keep watching without end, like the calm inviting you to day dream… I’m in love with this hue and that’s why I photograph the things surrounding me using it as a connecting theme… Every day, I widen the range of my palette : deep or light blue, metallic or pastel, turquoise or cyan… blue is multi-faceted, it changes with the days and the places. Welcome to my iodized and cloudy universe of photos taken in Brittany and elsewhere… Minimal pics full of serenity. Mu(rielle) Etc… 

Follow her on @TumblrInstagram and Steller.

Enjoy taking photos? Check out the Cross Connect Flickr Group.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário