terça-feira, julho 07, 2015

Botanical Art by Marie BurkeMarie Burke is a watercolour artist... crss

Standard


















Botanical Art by Marie Burke

Marie Burke is a watercolour artist who paints largescale botanical subjects and exhibits widely, including taking part in shows at the Royal Watercolour Society, London, The Botanical Society, Westminster and in the Cork Street Gallery, London, amongst many others. Her Etsy shop and Facebook.

My paintings are botanically accurate, this is very important as it is a passing of time over which I have complete control in an otherwise chaotic and unpredictable world. In executing my work I introduce periods of stillness into my daily life which allows me the space for reflection. When people see my work, I would like them to be able to experience this momentary suspension from reality and tap into a little of the awe and wonder that the natural world offers.


Art is the only way to run away without leaving home - run with us.

posted by Margaret

crss

Related post



0 comments:

Postar um comentário